Monday, August 3, 2015

Wrap It Up




On days when I have nothing to wear, I wear a patterned wrap dress. On days when nothing fits, I wear a patterned wrap dress. On days when I can't figure out if I'm supposed to wear something casual, or professional, or dressy, I wear a patterned wrap dress. They require minimal accessories and styling, they're comfortable and forgiving, and they're appropriate for just about every situation. 

I bought this dress at a consignment shop the summer before I started graduate school and boy have I gotten my $20 worth! I've been able to wear it as my body has fluctuated and have lent it to friends of different shapes and sizes. I've worn it to conferences, to teach, and out to dinner. I've thrown it in many a suitcase since it packs down small and doesn't wrinkle. If you're building a professional wardrobe and have limited space, time, or money I cannot recommend a patterned wrap dress enough. 

dress: Max Studio [consigned] | tank: Rock & Republic [consigned] | bag: J.Crew Factory | shoes: Banana Republic [exact]




No comments:

Post a Comment