Monday, September 14, 2015

The Usual

 I could wear this dress every day of the year, making it appropriate for the season and the occasion by changing up the shoes, toppers, and accessories. This summer I posted an outfit with the same dress and scarf, I wore it for last month's Make it Work Monday (join Erin & co. for the September edition!), and just last week I shared a riff on this outfit featuring everyone's favorite color, teal. I bought this dress for under twenty bucks at Target on clearance, and let me tell you, it's been worth every penny.

In other non-news, this is my first post featuring my black suede wedge booties, but it will not be my last. If this dress is my number one closet workhorse, these boots are a close second. I start slow in the fall but from Thanksgiving until St. Patrick's Day they will not be removed from my feet (except to put on these). People might say that suede doesn't work in gross midwestern groundslush the wet, but I wear these constantly in the lake-effected region I currently call home and suffer no consequences. Black suede wedge booties are amazing, and you need to buy a pair. Now. Before the lake effect comes to get you.

dress: Target | scarf: Gap | boots: Franco Sarto [similar, similar, similar same brand... seriously, get a pair] | silver beaded jewelry: stolen from my mom [I'll probably give it back]

No comments:

Post a Comment